Friday, September 14, 2012

First Doctor's Visit

We had our first doctor's visit today. Our doctor is Dr Bilanzich and he was very friendly! When I scheduled the appointment, the receptionist made it sound like I'd only be doing blood and paperwork, but Cass decided to come with me anyway in case we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Good thing he came, because we got our first look at the baby! (trans-vaginal ultrasound)  It was so neat to see the baby up there on the screen; it makes it feel so much more real! According to my LMP, I'm 10 weeks and some odd days, but baby measured 11 weeks 1 day, go big strong baby! 



I love the little feet!!! 


Cassidy was so cute after the doctor's visit. He was all, "You said it was the size of a prune, so I was picturing it all prune shaped, but it looks like a baby already! With little hands and feet!" And then he kept staring at the pictures and took them around with him all day to show off! He loves our baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment